I have worked with Aboriginal people for over 18 years in a diversity of roles including as secondary teacher on the APY Lands, managing youth engagement and diversion programs across the APY Lands, the University sector and the private sector.
I am passionate about governance, education and empowerment. I believe IEBA has a significant role to play in enhancing the coordination, decision making and a cross sector partnering to advocate, enable and improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and adults across Australia.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) – University of South Australia
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Graduate Member
- Graduate Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering – CQ University
- Masters Community Relations for Resources Sector – Sustainable Minerals Institute, University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate Social Impact Assessment, Macquarie University
- Native Title Anthropology: Law, Society and Practice – Adelaide University
- Certificate IV Frontline Management
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Education – Upper Primary/ Lower Secondary Flinders University, South Australia