Over the last 22 years I have developed high level personal and professional knowledge and experience working in and with Aboriginal communities in an educational context in remote, regional and urban settings across Australia.
As an Aboriginal person I recognise my capacity to positively impact a young persons life and enable success in a cross-cultural setting. I value develop building; positive self-efficacy, high expectations from staff, positive relationships between the school community and the family/community, strengths based approaches, and celebrating individual success in its own forms.
I look forward to continuing to bring this experience along with my commitment to Indigenous Education and local advocacy to contribute to the IEBA.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Master of Education Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary) Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Outdoor Education) LaTrobe University
- Certificate IV Mentoring. – Certificate of Attainment
- Certificate IV in Career Development
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Aboriginal Mental Health First Aid
- GROWTH Coaching